Tickets are still available to attend the 2018 Australian Specialty Coffee Association (ASCA) Symposium on 29 July.
With speakers from leading Australian organisations including Beyondblue and Planet Ark, as well as major publication Gourmet Traveller, attendees will be able to take away practical knowledge to apply to their business. This is a must attend event for everyone in the hospitality industry looking to enhance their business.
The line of speakers and topics includes:
– “Back to basics: business establishment and growth advice” with Peter Panagiotopoulos, Director at Craft Legal and Nadi Elias, CEO of Equus Partners and author of Count More Beans
– “Be your best self: social media marketing” with Chanice Parker, Creative Director at Social Origin, Rachael Hedges, Digital PR and Communications Manager at Wiley and Yael Barkhan, Sydney Food Stylist
– “Staying sane: how to address mental health in the workplace” with Georgina Lumb, Soho Coffee Roasters, Kyle Rutten, Suntory Coffee and Mark Leopold, Beyondblue
– “Taste of perfection: menu planning” with Pat Nourse, Managing Editor and Chief Restaurant Critic at Gourmet Traveller
– “It’s easy being green: sustainability” with Nell Macdonald, Special Projects Manager at Planet Ark and Anthony Peyton, Prep