Campos Coffee is expanding the range of its specialty coffee available in Woolworths stores from the 24 May 2021.
“With more people discovering specialty coffee and brewing at home over the last 12 months, this is a natural move for our brands. We want everyone to discover just how easy it is to enjoy great coffee wherever you are, and further expanding our range in Woolworths stores around Australia does just this,” says Campos Coffee Founder Will Young.
“We’re passionate about great coffee and are very serious about delivering amazing taste and consistency in every cup because we think coffee is kind of magical. A great cup can transform a moment, a day, spark a relationship, or connect a community, and we hope this new range of specialty coffee in Woolworths does just that.”
Campos says the success of its coffee in Woolworths over the last year makes it evident that many Australians share “Will’s belief in the transformative power of a great cup of coffee”. The roaster says its expanded Woolworths range will continue to drive premiumisation, attract new shoppers, and build loyalty within the specialty coffee category.
The new products available in Woolworths stores include:
- Campos Superior Blend – 250-gram ground coffee
- Campos Roma Blend – 250-gram ground coffee, 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
- Campos Organic Blend – 250-gram ground coffee, 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
- Campos Single Origin Colombia – 250-gram ground coffee, 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Breezy Blend – 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Groover Blend – 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
- Sacred Grounds Single Origin Peru – 500-gram and one-kilogram coffee beans
“This is a very exciting time for specialty coffee in Australia,” says Campos Coffee Group Head of Marketing Sarah Lynch.
“We’re so pleased to have partnered with Woolworths and expanding our ranges is yet another exciting step to meeting consumer demand and growing the premium specialty coffee category together. We’re really excited for the future of the specialty coffee category within Woolworths.”
For more information, visit www.camposcoffee.com