La Marzocco Home has announced it will host the second episode of Coffee Encounters on 27 February at 10am AEDT.
Coffee Encounters is an online series revolving around coffee, live streamed once a month from Accademia del Caffè Espresso.
During the second episode, La Marzocco Home will guide viewers through the history of how the Linea Mini was born and designed, discover some of the technology behind it; then show how to create basic Latte Art to impress friends and loved ones.
“Get creative in the kitchen and learn a cocktail recipe made for you by a champion mixologist,” the event description reads.
“As we got you to warm up in the first part, now get ready to get to know all the secrets behind different processing methods right before discovering some fun facts about the coffee plants in the greenhouse of Accademia.”
The episode will conclude with a literary corner releasing books tips.
The agenda includes:
- Mixology and food pairing experience / Benedetta Carcasci – Food experience ambassador at Accademia del caffè espresso and Julian Biondi – Top 10 Italian bartenders
- Latte art is not an art / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Different processing methods on green and roasted coffee / Nora Smahelova – Coffee Education leader at Accademia del caffè espresso and Massimo Battaglia – Research coffee leader
- A star is born, history of the Linea Mini / Silvia Bartoloni – Community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
- Designing the Linea Mini / Riccardo Gatti – R&D manager at La Marzocco
- Discover the Pro Touch technology / Stefano Della Pietra – Product Designer at La Marzocco
- Accademia greenhouse: interesting facts/ Massimo Battaglia – research coffee leader
- The literary corner / Silvia Bartoloni – Community coordinator at Accademia del caffè espresso
For more information, click HERE.