The Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) has announced finalists for the 2021 Product Innovation Awards, in the categories of Ancillary Electrical Equipment, Coffee Accessories, and Coffee Preparation Equipment.
These awards encompass both 2020 and 2021 entries, aiming to recognise the best innovations by MICE2021 exhibitors.
Finalists are as follows:
Ancillary Electrical Equipment:
- Helix – Simonelli Group/DaVinci Gourmet
- Markibar IZAGA – Barista Group Co
- Flow coffee telemetry system – Barista Technology Australia
- JOCO Aroma Lid – Joco Cups
- KeepCup Thermal – KeepCup
- Fressko leather sleeve – made by Fressko
Coffee Preparation Equipment:
- Specialty Beverage Station (SB1200) – Franke Coffee Systems
- Cold Brew Cupping Kit – Toddy, LLC
- The ONE by Crem – Disave Espresso Equipment Suppliers
Winners will be announced in October.
For more information, visit www.internationalcoffeeexpo.com.