The Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) is getting into the Christmas spirit with the return of 12 days of Christmas giveaways.
Starting 1 December, competition participants have the chance to win some incredible prizes by simply taking a photo of your favourite coffee moment and tagging #MICExmas on Instagram.
Make sure you follow @melbournecoffeeexpo – there’s new prizes to be won each day.
The prizes up for grabs includes:
- a six-month supply of coffee from Veneziano Coffee Roasters
- a Motta blue ‘Tulip’ jug and hamper from Coffee Works Express
- one of 10 customised aprons from Liminal Apparel
- a selection of reusable glass cups from Sol Cups
- a 12-month subscription to BeanScene mag
- one of five coffee distributors (OCD) or one of 10 ‘Raspberry Candy’ gift packs from Ona Specialty Coffee
- a $200 voucher from Pouch Direct
- a coffee hamper from Toby’s Estate
- a bag of Bali Kintamani coffee and set of wooden cups from Herrysons Coffee
- one of two Cafflano Klassics or four Cafflano Kompacts from Beanscorp
- a delicious hamper from Byron Bay Cookies
- a Hario gift pack or a Brewista pack from Bombora Coffee & Water Supplies
To be eligible to win one of the prizes on offer, you must be registered for MICE2017. If you haven’t already got your tickets, you can buy them now by clicking here.
This week is also the last chance to purchase hard copy MICE2017 Christmas Vouchers.
If you’re still searching for the perfect gift for your caffeinated co-worker or barista-worshipping boss, look no further – the MICE Christmas voucher is here to cure all your gift-giving woes.
Simply click here and select the MICE Christmas Voucher option to ensure you receive the tickets before Christmas.
Sales for hardcopy vouchers end on Friday 2 December. Digital Christmas vouchers however will be on sale until 21 December.
For more information visit internationalcoffeeexpo.com/