The Melbourne International Coffee Expo (MICE) has announced finalists for the 2023 Product Innovation Awards, in the categories of Ancillary Electrical Equipment, Coffee Accessories, and Coffee Preparation Equipment.
These awards encompass all 2023 entries, aiming to recognise the best innovations by MICE2023 exhibitors. Three exhibitors will be rewarded for the originality and uniqueness of their products and technology.
Finalists in the three categories are as follows:
Ancillary Electrical Equipment:
- NanoFoamer PRO by Coffee Tools Distributing
- ULTRA RO by Puretec
- Rhino Coffee Gear Spinjet Spray Assembly & Actuator Star 3-EDP by Bombora Coffee + Water Supplies
Coffee Preparation Equipment:
- The Good Cup by Roastar Coffee Packaging
- Trimatt ColourStar AQ V by Trimatt Systems
- BioPak Certified Home Compostable Coffee Cup and Lids Solution byBioPak
Products are judged by both judges and MICE attendees. The judges will only visit a stand once and will expect to have the product demonstrated when they arrive. The People’s Choice Award will be decided by votes from attendees, using voting cards distributed at the entry.
Winners will be announced on 19 August.
For more information, visit www.internationalcoffeeexpo.com.