B2B ordering platform Ordermentum will host a finance modelling workshop at Collective Roasting Solutions (CRS) in Alexandria, New South Wales, on 28 May.
The workshop aims to provide insight, networking, and tangible tips to help coffee roasters grow a more profitable business.
Attendees will be provided with a downloadable PNL calculator specific for coffee roasters, helping them easily calculate blend costs and understand what additional expenses to include in calculating customer profitability.
The workshop will be followed by a fireside chat and drinks with experts from all aspects of the supply chain, including:
- Andrew Low, Co-founder of Ordermentum and previously Managing Director of Toby’s Estate,
- Kieran Westlake, President of the Australian Speciality Coffee Association and Head of Channel Strategy at Silverchef,
- Nawar Adra, Co-Founder of CRS,
- Ali Akl, Director of AMA Hospitality, and
- Paul Golding, Head Roaster and Green Coffee Buyer at Paradox Coffee Roasters
The workshop will begin at 5:30pm.
For a free ticket, register HERE.