In celebration of International Women’s Day on 9 March, Veneziano Coffee Roasters in hosting a series of Women in Coffee events along the east coast from 4 to 9 March.
These panels will feature a Q&A and tasting of Veneziano’s much anticipated second edition of the Pinnacle Series.
Panelists at the New South Wales Women in Coffee even on 4 March, at Veneziano Coffee Surry Hills, include:
- Wendy De Jong – Green bean buyer for Single O.
- Betti Kurth- Café Owner of Panivore.
- Kobi Morris – Café manager of Paramount Coffee Project.
- Danni Choy – Oatly National Sales.
- Dee Nadime Alamedidine – Technical Relationship Manager Sanremo Coffee machines
- Elisha Dowling – Coffee Specialist
Speakers at the Queensland edition on 8 March, at Veneziano Coffee West End, include:
- Tilly Sproule – Current QLD Barista champion and Barista trainer
- Sarah Jin – Current QLD Brewers Cup Champion and Roaster
- Fleur Clohesy – World Barista Judge
- Gina Venzin – Owner of Paw Paw Café and Darvella Patisserie
- Kate Saultry – Bunker Speciality coffee Co Sunshine coast Coffee Distributor.
- Karen Silver – Manager of Veneziano Coffee West End
Guests at the Victorian panel on 9 March, at Veneziano Coffee Richmond, include:
- Mel Caia – William Angliss Institute (Coffee Academy) and World Barista Judge
- Anne Cooper – Equilibrium Master Roasters
- Christine Brown – Coffee Technician for St Ali
- Kate Maher – Cafe Manager for Veneziano Richmond
- Cassie Penno – Veneziano Distributor for Bendigo area.
- Fleur Studd of Market Lane and Melbourne Coffee Merchants
- Lucy Ward – Green bean buyer for St Ali
People in the Australian Capital Territory will be able to tune into the Victorian Q&A at Veneziano Coffee Canberra.
Each event is scheduled to take place from 5:30pm to 7:30pm AEDT.