Taking place at Commune in Sydney on 17 November, the World AeroPress Championship will see 60 of the world’s best AeroPressers battle it out for the world title, and BeanScene wants you to be there.
For the chance to get amongst the action and attend the world event for free, simply tag a friend you’d like to take to the Championships on our corresponding Instagram or Facebook posts. BeanScene staff will randomly select a winner by 4pm Monday 12 November.
The General Admission tickets include:
– Free tinnies from Moon Dog
– For the first time in any major coffee competition, an opportunity to taste the coffees brewed by champions. Competitors will be brewing the competition coffee using their winning recipes at the all-new Competitor Brew Bar.
– Free espressos served on the fancy new Modbar, with coffee roasted by Single O
– A chance to buy a bag of the competition coffee!
– Amazing food vendors who’ll be selling food on the day – Rising Sun Workshop, Boon Cafe, Rocker creating a special menu for the event.
– Watch 60 national champions compete for the title of 2018 World AeroPress Champion
– Entertainment from our emcees Michelle Johnson and Marcus Boni
– DJ’s spinning tunes
– Meeting coffee-loving people from all over the world.
*The winner must be Sydney-based or responsible for own transport to the event.
For more information, visit https://www.worldaeropresschampionship.com/
- Isabella Willis of The Blessed Bean wins 2018 Australian AeroPress Championship
- 2018 World AeroPress Championship announces November date